Benefits of MIAPT Membership
- Reduced rates & fees for conferences.
- Networking experience with other play therapists both locally and nationally.
- Training experiences and continuing education with knowledgeable colleagues.
- Professional listing in the MIAPT membership directory.
- Access to evidence based research articles and play therapy best practices through APT: Research and Mining Reports.
- Access to recent examples of play therapy cases, playroom materials, clinical and professional articles, critical reviews, other news/information: Play Therapy Magazine
- Access to original research, theoretical articles,and substantive reviews of topics germane to play therapy: International Journal of Play Therapy
- Belonging to a group whose sole purpose is enhancing the lives of children and families.
MIAPT Online Application
To apply online to join the Michigan Association for Play Therapy, simply visit the membership area of the Association for Play Therapy – United States website. Select the Michigan branch from the dropdown and receive dual membership. If applicable, list the person that told you about the organization as your sponsor.
MIAPT Printable Application
To download, print, and return the dual membership application form (joining APT and MIAPT), visit the membership area of the Association for Play Therapy – United States. List the person that told you about the organization as your sponsor. Pay the reasonable dues and send to APT.
Registered Play Therapist Supervisors in the State of Michigan
Christine Akkanen, Sault Saint Marie firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawn Archer, Fowlerville email@example.com
Bernadette Beyer, Boyne City firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Blau, Farmington Hills email@example.com
Jan Bohmler, Toledo, Ohio firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Carter, Kalamazoo drsusan@C4CG.net
Dawn Chalker, Ypsilanti email@example.com
Elizabeth Danowski, East Lansing firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Farley, Plymouth email@example.com
Robin Fenlon, Flint firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Fitton, Lansing email@example.com
M. Kay Hannah, Kentwood firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly Hazel, Port Huron email@example.com
Laura Hutchison, Farmington Hills firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen Kimm, Kalamazoo KristenK40@charter.net
Diane Kukulis, Saginaw email@example.com
Sharon Levine, Hancock firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Lonsberry, Concord email@example.com
Karen Massoll, East Lansing firstname.lastname@example.org
Phyllis Schadler, Grand Rapids email@example.com
Kari Schmidt, Ann Arbor firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha Shuberg, Jerome email@example.com
Elizabeth Thompson, Traverse City firstname.lastname@example.org