Benefits of MIAPT Membership
- Reduced rates & fees for conferences.
- Networking experience with other play therapists both locally and nationally.
- Training experiences and continuing education with knowledgeable colleagues.
- Professional listing in the MIAPT membership directory.
- Access to evidence based research articles and play therapy best practices through APT: Research and Mining Reports.
- Access to recent examples of play therapy cases, playroom materials, clinical and professional articles, critical reviews, other news/information: Play Therapy Magazine
- Access to original research, theoretical articles,and substantive reviews of topics germane to play therapy: International Journal of Play Therapy
- Belonging to a group whose sole purpose is enhancing the lives of children and families.
MIAPT Online Application
To apply online to join the Michigan Association for Play Therapy, simply visit the membership area of the Association for Play Therapy – United States website. Select the Michigan branch from the dropdown and receive dual membership. If applicable, list the person that told you about the organization as your sponsor.
MIAPT Printable Application
To download, print, and return the dual membership application form (joining APT and MIAPT), visit the membership area of the Association for Play Therapy – United States. List the person that told you about the organization as your sponsor. Pay the reasonable dues and send to APT.
Registered Play Therapist Supervisors in the State of Michigan
Christine Akkanen, Sault Saint Marie email@example.com
Shawn Archer, Fowlerville firstname.lastname@example.org
Bernadette Beyer, Boyne City email@example.com
Diane Blau, Farmington Hills firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Bohmler, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
Susan Carter, Kalamazoo drsusan@C4CG.net
Dawn Chalker, Ypsilanti firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Danowski, East Lansing email@example.com
Jennifer Farley, Plymouth firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Fenlon, Flint email@example.com
Victoria Fitton, Lansing firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Kay Hannah, Kentwood email@example.com
Kimberly Hazel, Port Huron firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Hutchison, Farmington Hills email@example.com
Kristen Kimm, Kalamazoo KristenK40@charter.net
Diane Kukulis, Saginaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Levine, Hancock email@example.com
Nancy Lonsberry, Concord firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Massoll, East Lansing email@example.com
Phyllis Schadler, Grand Rapids firstname.lastname@example.org
Kari Schmidt, Ann Arbor email@example.com
Martha Shuberg, Jerome firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Thompson, Traverse City email@example.com